Saturday, August 4, 2007

Thinking about Blog 1......


I didn't even finish reading all the blog subjects we could choose from before I selected subject 4, the Federal intervention in NT indigenous communities.


Many moons ago I started a diploma in Social Welfare because I wanted to work as a Child Protection Officer in DoCS. After the first semester I realised it was something I wouldn't be tough enough to do it as a career so I stopped studying the diploma.


I think it will be difficult to do a blog of only 1000 words on this one - I'll have to be concise!

2 comments:

James Neill said...

Hi Rebecca,
Well done on getting your blog set up. Looks like its going to work well.

Note the blog 1 can be up to 1500 words, plus appendices.

I really like the way you've got your comments/contributions showing? Are you adding these links manually or is it an automatic feed?

I'm keen to add this idea to Blog tips.

Rebecca said...

Hi,

I've just emailed some instructions of the process I worked out.

Cheers,

Rebecca